We welcome your comments and questions about our publications and seminars.
Use the form below or write us at:
42 Lincoln Rd
Wellesley MA 02481
This form is for inquiries and general questions. If you would like to be on the Choate’s Notes mailing list, please use the Choate’s Notes Form.
We want to get your question or concern to the right person. That may mean sending you to a different website! Here is the contact info you need….
- For questions regarding an order you have placed for Natalie Choate’s book Life and Death Planning for Retirement Benefits:
* If your question or problem concerns an order you placed for the hard copy of the book, please contact the fulfilment company at (978) 829-2553 or email@example.com. Have your order info ready.
*If your question or problem concerns your subscription to the online “e-book” version of Life and Death Planning for Retirement Benefits ($9 per month), call the support phone number (321) 252-0094 or send an e-mail to support@ retirementbenefitsplanning.us
- If you are inquiring about a future Natalie Choate seminar, use the contact info provided for that particular seminar on the Seminar Schedule page or (if considering engaging Natalie for a seminar) contact Ian Starr 781-237-7803 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are enquiring about engaging Natalie Choate for legal services, please visit her firm’s website www.nutter.com, call 617-439-2995, or email email@example.com.
- Finally, if you have a question about retirement benefits for Natalie Choate based on what you have read in her books or outlines or heard at one of her seminars, please complete and submit the following form and she will get back to you as soon as she can.